Twisted Mustard Brats
If you are reading this, you probably already know your way around a tailgate grill. And while we post plenty of recipes to mix up your tailgate food, we also try to look for new twists on some old favorites. Burgers and brats are staples at most of our tailgates so we found a recipe that’s right up our alley, and hopefully yours. Check out these brats with a Twisted Tea kick.
- 1 12oz Can Twisted Tea Original
- 1/4 C Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 4 Bratwurst
- Fire up the grill and...
- Pour Twisted Tea into a saucepan on the edge of the grill.
- Whisk in mustard and garlic powder.
- Place bratwursts in broth and bring to a simmer; cook until heated through.
- Mustard helps bring out a surprisingly earthy, true “tea” tone in a simple braise for any game-day sausages. Set the pan over low coals, and just keep adding sausages or Twisted Tea, when either gets low; it’ll only taste better over time!