Breakfast Burritos on the Grill
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so whether you are going camping or tailgating for an early game breakfast is essential.
This recipe for breakfast burritos is perfect because most of the preparation can be done prior to the big game or camping trip. Which gives you more time to relax and enjoy your friends and family.
- 1/2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 cup Frozen hash browns
- 8 oz. Cooked ham, chopped
- 12 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Taco seasoning or your favorite salsa
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can Green chiles
- 2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 8 Flour tortillas
- Cook the hash browns for about 1 minute in olive oil in a large skillet. Add ham and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes.
- While that is cooking, whisk together the eggs and taco seasoning. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet with the cooked ham and hash browns. Cook until eggs are done. Add the green chiles, cheese and cilantro.
- Place some of the egg mixture onto warm tortillas and roll up like a burrito. Wrap in aluminum foil and store in a cooler until you are ready to go.
- When you are ready to eat your burritos place the burrito, still wrapped in the foil, in hot coals until they are heated through.