Spicy Green Chile Turkey Burger Recipe
As the college football season looms, we’re down to our last chance to find some new recipes to shake up the season. Today we set our sights on a local brand and sauces from an Austin original, Stubb’s.
We’re pretty tired of the same old burgers, so we decided to spice it up with this recipe. It’s comparable to the Texas heat so be sure to have some cold beer on-hand.
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/3 c Stubbs Green Chile Anytime Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- Toasted Buns
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix turkey, sauce, and salt.
- Form 4 equal patties and place on a piece of foil.
- Place foil/burgers on grill, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove patties from foil, and place directly on grill (same side down as when on foil)
- Cook 3 more minutes
- Flip, then cook for 7 minutes more (reaching internal temperature of 160 degrees F)
- Finish it off with guacamole and enjoy!